About This Course Provider
- Modern University / Career Oriented
- Town Centre Location
- ONCAMPUS UCLan prepares international students for guaranteed entry to degree programmes at The University of Central Lancashire. The centre is located on the main campus in Preston, a mid-sized town with a marina, thriving café culture and busy nightlife.
- UCLan is a campus university and one of the largest in the UK. Most of the buildings are within a ten minute walk of each other. UCLAN has Europe's largest 3D lecture theatre and its ports facilities include a £12 million Olympic standard arena.
ONCAMPUS students are full members of the university and have full access to all facilities.
Why Study Here?
- Competitive accommodation rates and low cost of living.
Courses are career focused, with a strong emphasis on giving graduates the employability and enterprise skills needed to succeed in today's competitive jobs market.
Located in the heart of North West England - 50 minutes from Manchester and Liverpool and near to the Lake District National Park.
UNDERGRADUATE FOUNDATION PROGRAMME
MASTER'S FOUNDATION PROGRAMME
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PREPARATION PROGRAMME
Top Ranked Subjects at The University of Central Lancashire
The University of Central Lancashire ranks particularly well for the following subjects
(United Kingdom ranking shown in brackets).
- Journalism, Publishing & Public Relations (17)
- Hospitality, Event Management & Tourism (24)
- Sports Science (29)
- Pharmacy & Pharmacology (31)
- Accounting & Finance (35)
- Building and Town & Country Planning (35)
- Engineering: Electronic & Electrical (36)
- Fashion & Textiles (36)
Your student advisor will help you book safe and secure accommodation during your studies.
Find out more about our free
Accommodation Booking Service.